All applications should be accompanied by the originals and 1 set of attested
Copies of the following documents:
- Certiﬁcate of passing of S.S.C. & H.S.C. or equivalent examination with statement of marks.
- Certiﬁcate of passing of the qualifying entrance examination as applicable and the score card.
- Certiﬁcate of Indian nationality issued by a competent authority or by a revenue ofﬁce not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Schools/Institute leaving certiﬁcate, in original, of the last Institute attended. Student who have come from other universities should submit migration and transfer certiﬁcate.
- Certiﬁcate of date of birth if the date of birth is not mentioned in the school or institute leaving certiﬁcate.
- Father’s/mother’s domicile certiﬁcate if candidate has not appeared and passed S.S.C examination and studies two preceding academic years from school located in Maharashtra.
- Domicile certiﬁcate in respect of father/mother of the candidate.
- If there is a gap between passing of his or her qualifying examination and year of admission, the candidate shall submit an afﬁdavit on a stamped paper stating the factual position.
Additional Documents Required For Candidates Belonging to Backward Classes:
- Caste certiﬁcate.
- Caste Validity: Certiﬁcate to support his claim as backward class candidate in speciﬁed form and from speciﬁed authority.
- Certiﬁcate of non-creamy layer issued by the competent authority stating that the candidates parents do not belong to creamy layer, as per relevant orders of the Government of Maharashtra, (as applicable)
- Copies of the certiﬁcates attached to the application form should be attested by the principal of the school/institute or a gazetted ofﬁcer or special executive magistrate. Original certiﬁcates will have to be submitted at the time of scrutiny of application prior to admission.
- No duplicate leaving certiﬁcate will be accepted.